|$98,500||Lot 42||WILTON CREEK ROAD||MIDDLESEX||Middlesex-South|
- Beautiful wooded lot with mature hardwoods and pines. The subdivision of Wilton Creek Point (not to be confused with the Coves at Wilton Creek) is an upscale neighborhood of fine homes. Real Estate signs are not permitted. This property offers ample privacy on 6.5 acres. Partially cleared for homesite. Expired septic permit on file for 3 bedroom. Stream or creek bed on rear of property. Listing agent related to Seller. Possible Seller financing available, for qualified Buyer.
|$65,000||13||SCOGGINS CREEK TRAIL||HARTFIELD||Middlesex-South|
- Wooded lot in established subdivision. Water access to community boat ramp and pier on the Piankatank River. Privacy abounds on this 5.96 acre building site. Priced below County assessment.
|$50,000||Lot 24||WILTON COVE DRIVE||HARTFIELD|
- Beautiful .51 acre wooded, pond front lot in The Coves at Wilton Creek. Community water/septic. Private access to Club House, pool, exercise room, boat ramp and boat storage.
|$24,500||24B-4-1||EAST RIVER ROAD||CARDINAL||Mathews-Central|
- Recent survey on file 2.4 acres. Two story old home on property, not habitable. Do not enter home as it is not a safe structure. Land does not perk and will need alternate septic system. Do not know condition of the well on property. Being sold as is.
|$22,900||Lot 360||GENERAL PULLER HIGHWAY||DELTAVILLE||Middlesex-South|
- Two wooded building lots on Stingray Point. 100' fronting on General Puller Highway and 150' fronting on Third Street. Close to Marinas.
- One half acre lot for $23,000 each. Priced below County assessment.. Level building lot zoned Low Density Rural allowing Manufactured and Modular homes. Close to Deltaville shopping.
- 1.157 acre lot adjoining one half acre lot being offered seperately. Level building lots zoned Low Density Rural allowing Manufactured and Modular homes. Close to Deltaville shopping.